02 January 2012
In January 2011 we met Bob Springer who was representing TesCon at the Home Improvement show at Hara Arena. We met with him several times during January and February of 2011 to discuss our remodeling plans and how TesCon could meet our needs. With several different things we wanted to accomplish, we were pleased to find that Bob had a crew to work on all the projects we were interested in. The actual work on our remodeling project began in May and was finished the first week of August (which was when Bob told us it would be finished). We had the following things done during our remodeling project:
1. Our kitchen was gutted down to the studs and remodeled (new cabinets, counter tops, appliances, and tile floor).
2. Our dining room was opened up (wall removed) and incorporated into an open kitchen.
3. Family room and kitchen walls moved back 18 inches.
4. Family room paneling removed and drywall installed.
5. Family room brick fireplace dry walled and tiled. New mantle and gas logs were installed.
6. Hard wood floor installed in entry hall to match existing hardwood in family room.
7. Laundry room installed in the kitchen area which involved replacing an existing window and replacing brick on the back of the house.
8. Installation installed in the attic and blown into the walls of 5 rooms (patching of holes and repainting required).
9. Carpet installed in hallway and 4 rooms.
10. Bathroom sink, lighting and toilet replaced.
11. Electric work completed.
We were able to live in the house during the entire process. Bob did a good job communicating with us about the remodeling process and what and when things would be happening. Crews worked in a timely manner and there was seldom a day that something wasn’t being done in the house. Bob checked in with us and his crews daily. The crews that worked in our home were respectful of our family and home, and did a good job cleaning up. We were in and out of our home daily during this process. We felt safe while in the house with the crews and also when we left the house unattended with crews in our home. We were pleased with our remodeling project and the follow up we have had after. We highly recommend TesCon and Bob Springer for home remodeling projects.
Bill & Tracy Polk